Thursday 21 February 2013

Welcome!



The focus of this blog is mostly on music, probably unknown and forgotten. Sometimes serious stuff, sometimes oddities. However, my main concern is not to complete the world of deviant music on other blogs, but to offer you a path through my insights about music, art and possible other stuff. So don’t expect the usual music blog with tons of stuff, because I don’t have that much to share.To a certain extent  almost all music is already uncovered throughout the blogosphere. All uploads offered here are rips I do myself and I don’t want to share what you can already find elsewhere or copy existing links. Probably some parts will focus more strictly on dutch stuff, but I’ll try to keep it as international as possible. Also I would like to raise a platform with this blog for own projects, projects of partners in crime and other interesting stuff. I don’t post all the time because I’ve got enough things to do and like to enjoy life away from cyberspace.
Let’s see what will happen!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I found your blog quite recently, but I can say I really enjoy it, thanks for many interesting posts! I also wanted to show you a blog I started not long ago, it's about unknown modern music from Russia and other ex-USSR countries, hope you like it: http://concernvoid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete